Unconditional

Me (at midnight): Happy anniversary, love! It's been two whole years!

MrKP: Happy anniversary, honey....yeah...two whole years...

Me: What would you have changed, or do differently from the last 2 years?

MrKP: Save more money, actually make more money, so we could have a house by now. I need to make more money.

Me: Aw geez, that's what you would change, really? What about those awful 6 months? Would you change that?

MrKP: Nah...

Me: Really, you wouldn't? They were awful...

MrKP: No, I wouldn't change them because I didn't understand.

Me: You didn't understand what I was going through?

MrKP: Right.

Me: What would you have done if you did understand?

MrKP: Push you harder.

Me: What wouldn't you change from the last 2 years?

MrKP: You.


Yup, he'd still take me as I am, and just supports and encourages me, pushes me, when I need it. Those were his wedding vows to me and he lives them every day.

Happy anniversary, love.

Here are 2 of our favorite pictures from our wedding:

My fave:



His fave:

4 comments:

dapotato said...

beautiful. happy anniversary, KPs!

weezermonkey said...

So wonderful! Happy anniversary!

Feminist Gold Digger said...

Happy Anniversary! Great pics :)

That Girl said...

I think if I could go back in the past 2 years, I would have changed your stress levels in planning the wedding, and all the "fun" stuff that came directly after.....

Blog Archive