Return

...to home and to this blog. I have so much to tell, just not enough time to tell them!

For example, one of the last things that I posted on this blog was an impending trip to Italy to celebrate our first anniversary. I never feasted your eyes with pictures of me slobbering all over gelato cones. And now, we just returned home from Sydney, Australia for our second anniversary. I still don't have pictures to show you yet, but I do have some highlights to share.

  • I managed to upset a koala bear, one of the tamest creatures on earth, and
  • I stared (complete with dropped jaw and bug eyes) at Dr. Christian Troy from Nip/Tuck show as if he was a koala bear himself, at the same wilderness park on the same day

6 comments:

Yahpee said...

More more we want more!!

weezermonkey said...

She's aliiiiive!

I think I say that every time you come back. ;)

dapotato said...

HIIIIIII! and yay for australia.

also, i heard if koalas didn't eat so much eucalyptus AKA narcotics, they wouldn't be as lad back/nice.

Feminist Gold Digger said...

Welcome back from the dead!!

That Girl said...

You can't have gone on your anniversary trip yet - it's not even your anniversary till next week!

Baby Mama said...

yay, you're back!! Can't wait to hear about Australia, totally jealous!

Blog Archive