Fashionista

When I grow up, I want to be like Betty. Not only do I want her sense of style, but also to inherit her skill of making it look so effortless. I know, I know, she is Parisian after all, so she has a definite advantage in that arena. But can't I be jealous of her genes? She reminds me of Selma Blair, but not as severe. And who is this fabulous photographer who diligently documents not only her outfits but also her poses and expressions in such an artistic fashion? I can't imagine that she props up a DSLR camera on a tripod by the side of her house...although I am not opposed to that idea at all.



















In other fashion news, I finally caved in and bought leggings.

Even though I rocked my lace leggings with floral babydoll dresses back in junior high, I wasn't as thrilled to jump on board with this trend as I did the first time around. Mainly because I couldn't believe that it made a comeback, and I was also thinking that it wouldn't stick around for long. So I have held out as long as I could, but the comfort of elastic waistband, coupled with the ease of wearing pants, but not really wearing them were too alluring. The comfort and ease that leggings have to offer are especially essential to my wardrobe as MrKP and I travel through Italy next month.

Did I tell you that we are going to Italy? Hell yes we are!! To celebrate our first year surviving as husband and wife, MrKP and I...

...threw ourselves a fun party


...bought this sweet DSLR camera as a gift to ourselves


...and jet ourselves to Italy for 11 freakin' days!!




Spoiled much? Why, yes I am. I want to shlep through Milan, Florence, Rome and Venice with the same effortless chic as Betty, even if it kills me.

6 comments:

R said...

Italy! So exciting!! I'm excited, although extremely jealous at the same time, for you guys! ;) I hope the trip is amazing. Happy Anniversary!

That Girl said...

When are you going? That's our big trip for next year and L&B are heading in March. We're trying to figure out when we want to go.

Jessica Love said...

You will LOVE Italy. We had the best time ever there.

weezermonkey said...

I think you're stylish as is!

Feminist Gold Digger said...

Congrats on your forthecoming trip! I hope you find it breathtaking.

Tiffany said...

just found your blog. adore it already! you are so cute in your little white dress. Italy sounds amazing, what a wonderful 1st anniversary trip. We haven't even gone on our honeymoon yet but we are already planning our 1st Anniversary trip!

Blog Archive