Winter Wonders

Look at how adorable some of the early gifts that I've received already.  A girl can never have enough accessories.


The scarf is from my boss, who bought it during her recent trip to New York.  The flower necklace and Wonder Woman cuffs are from one of my friends' Secret Santa party.  Guess who ended up being my Santa, MrKP, so it wasn't much of a secret.  But he did choose from my wish list, well, he came close but didn't buy the exact items on the list.  Poor thing couldn't tell between the stippled design from the weave design on silver cuffs.  A for effort.

One of my favorite things around the holidays is to receive holiday cards from family and friends, especially ones with photos so I can see what they look like if I don't get to see them often.  The ones below are mainstays on my fridge.


Here is our e-card for this year.  I incorporated pictures from our anniversary trip to Sydney, Australia, as well as our photo shoot.  I really wished I did this for last year as well, since we had some fabulous pictures from our trip to Italy.  Oh well, no card last year, e-card this year, actual mailing card next year!

Click to play this Smilebox greeting: Holiday Card 2009
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox greeting

3 comments:

weezermonkey said...

Hope you have a great holiday, K! :)

dapotato said...

seriously cute ecard. happy holidays!

Baby Mama said...

Yay for holiday cards!

Loved the ecard, you guys take such great pics!

Blog Archive